- Use their interpersonal skills to build and strengthen relationships with clients by following up and assisting in a timely and efficient manner;
- Develop and strengthen client relationships in a customer service and sales centric environment;
- Establish and nurture relationships with operational team;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities;
- Deliver high quality customer service by responding to inquiries and expertly resolving issues in a timely manner; and
- Analyze and develop reports to ensure strategies are being executed
What you need to know
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- 5 years experience in an account management position or professional sales role
We combine traditional editorial, journalism and design skills with kick-ass capabilities in new media, branded content and custom media. Based in Markham, Ontario, our team of 30 includes strategists, writers, designers, videographers, motion graphics artists, photographers, account managers and business developers. We’re a young and highly collaborative team that’s focused innovation, results and impressing the hell out of clients.
Because we are crazy busy, only those being consider will be contacted. If you need accommodation please let us know at that time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Why Join our Team?
At Universus we do things differently. Our focus is on innovation, the client experience and the message. We have a no-nonsense management style. If you have an idea, then take it to who needs to hear it. When we talk about something moving up the food chain, we are talking about which caterer will be supplying food at our next social lunch.
Apply for this Job